Keynotes and Organizational Workshops
Jonah teaches skills for psychological well-being and emotional fitness to help organizations and teams flourish.
Jonah is pleased to offer a range of services for organizations including:
- Keynote presentations
- Interactive in-depth workshops staff trainings
- Half-day and full-day off-site retreats
Whether you're looking for an uplifting keynote speaker to headline your event, or are looking for a more in-depth training for your team, Jonah has a wealth of experience leading these sorts of events.
Read on for more information about Jonah's keynote and workshop offerings, as well as his speaker reel and testimonials. For more information about bringing in Jonah for your event, click the contact button below.
Check out Jonah's speaker reel
To get a better sense of Jonah's style and see if he might be a good fit for your next event, check out his speaker reel here:
Jonah loves to collaborate with organizations to ensure that his keynotes are personalized and tailored to your exact audience and goals. Choose among the following options to best serve your needs:Check out Jonah's Speaker Sheet
The Wow Effect: The Secret Ingredient For A Better Workplace
What do you feel when you look up at a beautiful sunset, listen to an incredible piece of music, or learn something new that blows your mind? This feeling – often complete with goosebumps and a shiver down your spine – is known as awe. And this unique emotion holds some incredible benefits for our mind, health, and work performance.
What you'll gain:
- Learn how awe reduces stress and boosts our mood.
- Explore how experiences of awe strengthen bonds within your team.
- Learn why awe has particular advantages in the workplace, with its impact on creativity, problem-solving, attention, and connection.
- Incorporate more “wow” moments into the fabric of your team to increase feelings of connection and have more fun at work.
From Grateful to Great: How a culture of Gratitude can transform your organization
It’s not that happy people are grateful; instead, decades of research now show that it’s grateful people who are happy. In this keynote, Jonah explains why a culture of appreciation is the secret sauce for successful teams and organizations, and shows you how to harness this mental superpower through 5 simple take-home skills.
What you'll gain:
- Explore the benefits of gratitude to our mental and physical health.
- Understand why decades of research show that gratitude holds particular power in the workplace with its effect on teamwork, comradery, cognitive functioning, creativity, and more.
- Learn 5 simple ways to build the mental muscle of gratitude in order to boost well-being and job satisfaction.
Connection at Work: Your organizational superpower
With burnout on the rise and the Great Resignation still in full swing, many organizations are struggling to keep their teams intact and performing at their best. In this keynote, Jonah explains why genuine connection within teams can lead to better retention, improved performance, and help your bottom line. Better yet, he’ll share 3 simple steps individuals and teams can take to foster meaningful connection both inside and outside of work.
What you'll gain:
- Learn why connection may be THE single most important factor for happiness, health, and productivity across the lifespan
- Understand how the “3 A’s” framework can transform your relationships within your team
- Learn how to identify and harness the unique gifts within yourself and your team members for better success
The Power of Focus: Achieving a mindset for success
In a world of constant distraction, the most focused team wins. In this keynote, join Jonah as he shows why presence and focus are the most undervalued skills in the modern workplace, and how a simple 5-step process (the A-B-C-D-E method) can help you overcome distraction and bring your best self to work and to your relationships.
What you'll gain:
- Learn why focus is a skill that anyone can harness for better results
- Understand why mindful awareness unlocks our potential for better focus, stronger connections, and improved performance
- Learn how specific breathing practices and mental exercises can enhance focus in a lasting way
The Emotionally Fit Team: Fostering well-being at work
Do you prefer buffets to a la cart menus? If you can’t decide between Jonah’s standalone keynotes above, “The Emotionally Fit Team” is for you! Combining 5 key principles for well-being, this talk shows why appreciation, connection, mindful awareness, wonder, and kindness are essential skills for achieving our best at work.
What you'll gain:
- Learn the 5 keys for a better workplace
- Understand how to incorporate these principles through practical steps within your team and your own life
- Discover how a few minutes of intentional practice per day can boost your mood, lower your stress, and enhance your performance in a lasting way
Workshops and Seminars
In addition to keynote speaking, Jonah provides workshops and professional seminars focused on a wide range of topics including:
- The Science of Happiness
- The "Wow" Effect: Harnessing the power of awe to foster well-being
- Happily Even After: Fostering Resilience After Hardship
- Emotional Fitness 101: The 10 keys to boosting resilience and becoming our best selves
And much more! These workshops typically range from one to six hours in length in a more intimate setting, though Jonah also conducts a few retreats each year which allow attendees to go even more in-depth into the material. If you'd like to bring Jonah in for a workshop, please contact him for further information.
What attendees are saying:
“Outstanding. This was the best talk I’ve seen in the last several years. It was a great combination of teaching the content, including research on the topic, providing examples, and inviting and using participant feedback to enhance learning. Exact right amount of solid content and examples that reinforced learning - WONDERFUL!”
"Truly enjoyed Jonah's course: knowledgeable, open, engaging, sense of humor, kindness…a gifted speaker and educator."
“Jonah is a marvelous presenter. His positivity, knowledge, enthusiasm, organization re materials while mixing up the presentation with video clips, quotes, his humor and his experiences all made this a fabulous learning experience."
“Jonah put the awe in awesome! He was knowledgeable yet entertaining, and gave practical strategies to better our lives.”
"Jonah repackaged many elements of happiness in a way that makes it organized and accessible in my mind!"
“I was extremely impressed from start to finish. I learned a great deal and all of the techniques would enhance anyone's life in many ways.”
“Fantastic talk. Dr. Paquette was very knowledgeable, very personable, and open with comments and questions. He maintained my interest, and had great examples for explanation.”
Who I've worked with
I've been honored to partner with some amazing organizations to provide keynotes and workshops over the years, a sample of which can be found below.
Book Jonah for an event
Please fill out the information below with details about your event.
Jonah's Media Kit
For your convenience, please find a brief snapshot of Jonah's background, credentials, and offerings in the media kit found here. To download Jonah's media kit in a pdf format, please click on the button below.Click here for Jonah's media kit